In cooperation with the HTW Dresden the DMOS GmbH offers a lab exercise to interested students in the field IC-Test. This lab exercise will give an insight into the methods of automated integrated circuit tests to the students. The tools for a statistical analysis during this task shall also be demonstrated.
We are looking for a student assistant who supports us in concept and realization of the lab setups, as well as during the lab execution.
Employment as a student assistant includes the following tasks
- Participation in conception for the lab exercise tasks
- Preparation of a documentation of the lab exercise
- Developing admission tests
- Preparing a software for statistical evaluation of the measurement results in MATLAB / Octave
- Tutorial guidance and supervision of the students during the labs
- Completed basic course of studies of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Interest in the fields measuring techniques, programming, data evaluation, statistical analysis, circuit technology
- Basic experience in programming, especially C
- Basic experience in MATLAB / Octave
Dann erwartet Dich bei uns
- Equitable Remuneration
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Competent co-workers
- Flexible working time, possibility of Mobile-Office, company and social events
Apply for it! Send us your application as PDF-File by Mail. We are looking forward to get to know you in person!
Tel.: 0351 / 479 42 – 0
Download the job offer as PDF